Friday 2 December 2011

love :)


Love.......
Slowly You Come Into my Life 
Deeply You Encompass me 
Simply You Enchant me 
Fairly You Glow me 
Tenderly You Call me 
Carefully You Select me 
Strongly You Hold me 
Nicely You Tell me 
That You Love me; Truly,Deeply, Madly; And Captivates me With Your True, Crazy Love 
I Wish i Could Behold You,Being my Better...
Half In This World And There to Come....



My love for you is not of this earth, but of the Heavens
Yet I know it's not possible, because Heaven is greater
And the greatest of all Heavens, is the one with you in it
For Heaven will not feel heavenly without you, my love :)




Cinta itu ANUGERAH yang TERINDAH..
Jika ingin BERCINTA.....janganlah cinta pada KELEBIHANNYA, tetapi cintalah pada setiap KEKURANGAN yang ada pada dirinya kerana kekurangan itu yang MEMBEZAKAN dia dengan orang yang lain. :)





P/S : saja post ala-ala mcm org tgh bercinta. hahahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment